Privacy and data protection are very important to us. The collection and processing of your personal data is done in accordance with applicable data protection rules, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). We collect and process your personal information to offer you the above mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have with regard to personal information.
- Responsible authority
Responsible authority for collecting, processing and using your personal data through the GDPR
Jan van Rijswijcklaan 264
- General use of the website
2.1. Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your use and interact with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server logs). The access data includes the name and URL of the retrieved file, the date and time of retrieval, the amount of data transferred, the message about the successful retrieval (HTTP response code), the browser type and the browser version, the operating system, the referring URL (ie the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
We use this log data without assigning you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the operation, security and optimization of our online offer, but also for the anonymous registration of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the size and nature of use of our website and services.
Based on this information we can offer personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, solve problems and improve our services.
We reserve the right to revise the log data afterwards if, based on concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
2.2. E-mail contact
If you contact us (eg via the contact form or e-mail), we store your data for the processing of the request and in case follow-up questions arise.
We only retain and use other personal information if you agree or if this is permitted by law without special permission.
2.3. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and with which you can analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by visitors to the site is usually forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened in advance by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storing of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all features of this website as fully as possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link. install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
As an alternative, it is possible to explicitly prohibit the storage of cookies when visiting the website. This does not make the cookies.
2.4. Legal basis and storage period
The legal basis for data processing in accordance with the previous paragraphs is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. Our interests in data processing include, in particular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, investigating how the website is used by visitors and simplifying the use of the website.
Unless specifically stated, we retain personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the desired goals.
- Your rights as data administrator
Under applicable law you have different rights with regard to your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, you must send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address stated in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights
3.1. Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us at any time about the processing of personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored, along with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being made public, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the right to rectify or erase your personal data or limit the processing by the data controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) AVG and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be aware of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2. Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal information concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of this, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including through an additional statement.
3.3. Right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to immediately delete your personal information if one of the following is true:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- They withdraw their consent, the processing of which was based on Article 6 (1) AVR (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) AVR and there is no need for any other legal basis for processing.
- In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the AVG, you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) AVG.
- The personal details were processed unlawfully.
- The removal of personal data is required to comply with a legal obligation under EU or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services offered on the basis of Article 8 (1) AVG.
If we have disclosed the personal information and we are required to remove it, we will take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, which you have requested. to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
3.4. Right to limit processing
You have the right to ask us to limit the processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- The accuracy of your personal data will be disputed by you for a certain period of time so that we can verify the correctness of your personal data.
- The processing is illegal and you refuse the removal of personal data and instead require the restriction of the use of personal data;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
You objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) AVG, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate reasons of our company exceed yours.
3.5. Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to pass this information on unhindered to another person, provided that:
- The processing is based on an authorization in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) AVR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the AVG or a contract in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) AVG; and
- The processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are passed on directly by us to another party, as far as this is technically possible.
3.6. right to object
You have the right to object on the basis of your own specific situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you in accordance with Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information unless we can demonstrate convincing, legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing for the purposes of claiming, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal information is processed by us to manage direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you with the purpose of such advertisements; this also applies to profiling insofar as it relates to such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons of your own specific situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to article 89 (1) of the GDPR, unless: processing is necessary is to fulfill a task of general interest.
3.7. Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effects or affect you in a similar way.
3.8. Right to withdraw data protection consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9. The right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your employment or the location of the alleged violation, that you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful .
- Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable laws and technical data protection capabilities.
To protect your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we always adapt to the latest technology.
We also do not guarantee that our offer will be available at specific times; Faults, interruptions or faults can not be ruled out. We regularly back up the servers we use.
- Automated decision-making
There is no automated decision making based on collected personal data.
- Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
In principle, we only use your personal information within our company.
If and in so far as we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), this personal data will only be received insofar as the transmission is required for the relevant service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“order processing”), we contractually oblige processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of the data protection legislation and to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Data transfer to agencies or individuals outside the EU, with the exception of the cases mentioned in this declaration in point 2.3, does not take place and is not planned.
- Data protection officer
If you have questions or comments about privacy, please contact our data protection officer: